Saturday, November 20, 2010

Memories from Hanoi & Halong Bay

It's been almost a month since I came back from the Hanoi trip with Gette & Maggie. Making the fresh spring rolls from the rice paper I brought back from Hanoi recently, got me reminiscing about my trip. It was a fun weekend away, getting stuffed and inspired, with lots of sharing and laughs ... (not to mention, braving the honking street traffic)

Thinking back, I can summerise our trip in two main words; eat & sketch. And of course, we did breath in some Vietnamese culture with some sight-seeing and heritage trails, mainly navigated by me based on reliable travel guide books & phone applications. For photos, they are HERE ... and below, a brief tour of my memories from Hanoi & Halong Bay on my trusty Moleskine sketchbook, which I use only for travels. Enjoy ;)

4 comments:

Gou PM said...

nice sketches..

Min Wee said...

I am following your blog now; will you be updating it soon?

Pegs said...

HAH! thanks for the nudge, Min. next post dedicated to you! ;)

James Yong said...

Love Hanoi ...